So today I did this cranberry red smokey look with a touch of glitter; I was really pleased with how this look turned out. I’m upset that I couldn’t really catch the glitter in my pictures, but I think it looked really good, other than that.
This is the look before I added any extra glitter or eyeliner….
The Final Look.
- Morphe 35oM Palette
- Meet Matt(e) Trimony Palette by the Balm Cosmetics / Shade: Matt Ahmed; Matt Lin
- Naked Skin Concealer by Urban Decay / Shade: Light
- BH Liquid Eyeliner by BH Cosmetics / Shade: Noir
- Lash Power Flutter-to-Full Mascara by Clinique / Shade: (01) Black Onyx
- Smashbox Photofinish Foundation primer
- Mac Glitter / Shade: Gold
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation