I’m so excited to announce that my first youtube video is up and ready for everyone to watch!! I’ve added the link to the video below and I will keep a widget for the video on my ‘Tutorials’ page. I hope everyone enjoys this tutorial, it has been a dream of mine for a while now! Please go check it out, don’t forget to subscribe, and let me know what you think! I enjoy any type of feedback, whether good or bad, just let me know what you think of the video!! Love you guys!
Video Link: https://youtu.be/EWX4pX1s_aM
About the Video…
So, this video is a tutorial for an everyday glam look. I chose to do this for my first video because I wanted to do something that I had experience with. Honestly, I do a glam look at least three times a week; So, I just wanted to show everyone how I achieve these looks, while also keeping it casual for an everyday wear.
The products I use in this video are listed below:
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater
- Lancome Teint Idole 24HR Foundation
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick
- Morphe 35oS Palette
- Morphe 35oM Palette
- Nude Beach Palette by the Balm Cosmetics
- Jeffree Star Skin Frost in Eclipse
- Jeffree Star Velour Lip in Mannequin
- NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand
- Laura Mercier Finishing Powder
- Kylie Cosmetics Lip Liner in Maliboo
- Too Faced ‘Better Than Sex’ Mascara
- Becca Mineral Blush
- Nude Dude Single in Flirty by the Balm Cosmetics
- Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner
Again, I really hope you guys enjoy this video. I really put my heart into making it; Please subscribe and share!