I haven’t been able to post very much because FINALS WEEK IS UPON US. Lately I’ve been overwhelmed and uninspired. After hearing any woman’s worst nightmare from the lady doctor, I haven’t been too happy about anything. I’ve started making a list to help remind myself that there are a million things to be happy and grateful for in this life. Below are also a few tips for self-care. Enjoy.
- Take time to identify the things and activities that make you feel good.
- Dedicate a quiet space for meditation daily.
- Reread your favorite book.
- Take time for yourself, away from others.
- Light a candle, play soft music, and enjoy a long hot bath.
- Write down a list of things you’re thankful for.
- Take a day off from your responsibilities.
- Unplug from social media for 24 hours.
- Splurge a little on something you’ve been wanting.
- Spend time with your family.
Lastly, remember that self-care is not optional, it’s essential. Don’t forget to take time for yourself.